Area Sales Manager – Baghdad
Doka is one of the world‘s leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork solutions for use in all fields of the construction sector. The Doka Group is a company of the Umdasch Group and employs more than 6000 people in over 70 countries.
This is a 100% B2B business with construction companies, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Follow and find correct construction project that you may supply our formwork products.
- Convince investor, contractor or subcontractor for our highly developed formwork systems.
- Prepare tenders by using your civil engineering know-how .
- Prepare contracts.
- Follow payments.
- Your target customer groups will be Residential Non-Residential and Civil works contactors &sub- contractors.
- In most cases; you also need to convince & contact with consultants and investors who are also taking major role in selection of formwork supplier.
- University degree in Civil Engineering is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic. Our official company language, all of our literatures & trainings are in English language.
- Resident of Iraq and Iraqi citizen.
- At least 2 years practical experience in sales or engineering in construction sector (practical experience in construction site is preferable)
- Knowledge and experience in the area of formwork technology is preferable
- High energy level and ability to work and contribute effectively in teams
- Sociable and open; principally positive attitude to working environment (employees, superiors,
- customers, suppliers)
- Good intellectual capacity, Analytical thinking, decision-making ability, Acceptability
- For male candidates, military service should be completed
- Applicants should have valid driving license
- Good Autocad knowledge is a must. You will be using our DokaCad system which is based on AutoCad.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
Please contact: Canan Bacanak, email@example.com