Site Chief / Construction Manager Aranıyor
Site Chief / Construction Manager ( Outside of Istanbul , in Turkey)
We require a project manager to take up a role on project in Turkey.
Purpose of Role:
To control, manage and co-ordinate the construction phase of the project to ensure these are delivered to agreed budget, and required quality standards. Provide link between the construction process and the Project Manager.
- Establish key relationships with project partners, trade contractors and other key stakeholders, and set up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
- Attend regular site progress meetings, ensuring Project Manager is updated on all issues.
- Provide input to the project programme and ensure sub-contractors meet the requirements of the programme.
- Manage and develop the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported.
- Contribute to the procurement of trade contractors as part of the project team.
- Ensure the management plan is followed and adhered to.
- Ensure all statutory undertakings are obtained and monitor implementation.
- Take responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel and take appropriate action where necessary.
- Prepare handover schedule and ensure any outstanding defects are rectified.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Any other duties required by the Construction Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Successful track record of managing contractors and other stakeholders
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations, environment and building regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of key project processes such as design principals and management, construction processes, procurement and tendering.
- Good IT skills.
- Strong site management and organisational skills.
- Effective communicator, with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Able to build and maintain key relationships.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Results and quality focussed individual.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, using a flexible pragmatic approach.
- Enthusiastic and able to inspire others.
- Ability to adapt to and manage change.