Commercial Manager Aranıyor
Commercial Manager ( Outside of Istanbul , in Turkey)
Purpose of Role:
To provide overall commercial support to the Project Manager and lead the contract administration of the Contracts placed within a project and overall cost reporting back to programme level.
- Ensure compliance and consistency in the use of key commercial procedures and contract administration of the contractors
- Manage the Change Control and Change Management process at project level and support same at Programme level. Monitor expenditure of contingency funds.
- Ensure project is working within governance rules and their delegated levels of authority.
- Provide accurate and timely cost and value information to the leadership team and project controls via monthly cost reports
- Active involvement in risk management.
- Analysis of performance measurement data
- Set and monitor KPI’s
- Manage insurance claim
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Commercial management of large projects
- Managing a team of QS’s
- Commercial reporting to Clients
- Communication verbal and written
- Financial and commercially acumen
- Analytical and numerate
- Collaborative team working capability
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive & Decisiveness
- Learning & developing others
- IT Literate – Including ability to learn & use in-house applications