Project Manager Aranıyor
- Day to day lead point of contact for the client on site
- Establish key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders.
- Develop team working ethos with client with detailed definition of roles and procedures.
- Undertake strategic programming
- Continually review the risk management analysis and manage that all significant project risks are registered, allocated to owners and that appropriate control measures are in place.
- Prepare detailed project plan.
- Set up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues, which may arise.
- Set up and implement an integrated communication, monitoring and reporting system with feedback for early resolution of problems and identification of opportunities.
- Provide change control procedure to maximum added value and minimize disruption to the project.
- Identify critical success factors and KPI’s and feedback into monitoring and reporting systems
- Endeavour, wherever possible, to resolve difficulties in non-adversarial manner.
- Set up and chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project progress.
- Manage that project programme is kept up to date.
- Responsible for day to day interaction with the Contractor and representing Mace at site based meetings
- Action incoming correspondence
- Management & co-ordination of all Mace team activities as set out below; M&E Manager / Design manager / Quality Manager / Compliance Manager / Document control
- Organisation of and chairing weekly progress & quality meetings
- Initiation of value engineering exercises; management of meetings and output actions; carry out value engineering exercises during the design process to evaluate throughout the design process on alternate methods of construction, materials, systems with focus on Life Cycle costs, maintainability etc.
- Lead in preparation of monthly report
- Establish and monitor appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.